The Joint Commission Certification
TaleMed has been Certified by The Joint Commission Since 2007
The Joint Commission awards their Gold Seal of Approval to TaleMed for its expertise in the nursing industry. This certification recognizes TaleMed’s commitment to providing qualified and competent healthcare professionals in the staffing nursing arena. We appreciate the Joint Commission in recognizing TaleMed’s dedication to outstanding and consistent services in travel nursing.
What does this mean to you as an RN and your nursing career? TaleMed travel nurses are working for a company committed to QUALITY, SAFETY and ETHICS.
- Opportunities in quality facilities, with RN’s working for one cause – patient satisfaction
- Comprehensive credentialing standards and practices ensuring your safety and experience fit
What this means to the hospital, employee and independent contractor:
TaleMed’s promise to deliver quality service now comes with the added guarantee that we meet or exceed the standards for the healthcare industry. The Joint Commission certification acknowledges our performance.
- Access to experienced and competent travel nurses to meet your staffing
- Our rigorous credentialing standards and practices ensure the appropriate placement of travel nursing professionals based on experience and
- We perform drug and health screens, background checks, and ensure compliance with regulatory documentation
If anyone has any concerns or questions about the safety or quality of care provided by TaleMed, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-494-0087. We will do our best to provide sufficient information to address your concerns.