Effective Job Placement: Our Nurses Are Ready to Make a Difference
Staff your hospital with exactly the nurses you need—when you need them. With TaleMed, we’ll work with you to place highly qualified, well-matched nurses that match your specifications. You’ll also experience our caring customer service and attention to detail so you’ll know a job placement will be successful. In fact, 99 percent of the healthcare professionals we placed last year completed their assignments.
You can rely on our experience
TaleMed is a leader in the healthcare staffing industry, and we’ve successfully placed candidates with travel assignments all over the world. Our tried-and-true process of screening, testing and assignment matching allows you to rest easy knowing your facility is receiving the right candidates for the job. We can offer access to:
- A depth of resources. Our database contains over 100,000 active health professionals.
- Industry experience. We provide healthcare staff for more than 10,000 hospitals across the country.
- Cutting-edge technology. Our systems are integrated with 23 vendor management solutions—all working hard for you!
Efficient and effective job placement
TaleMed travel nurse placements are timely and cost-efficient. And our seven-step effective job placement process helps us ensure we place you with the right nursing professionals—on time, every time:
- We conduct thorough background screening on every candidate, which includes a skills assessment and seven-year criminal background check—helping you to protect the safety of your hospital, patients and employees.
- Job matching. You’ll be placed with nurse candidates who are carefully reviewed and matched to your specific job and interview requirements.
- We want your new nurses to hit the ground running! That’s why we provide an orientation program covering safety measures and skills, such as safe handling of sharps and protection from blood-borne pathogens.
- Credential monitoring. We want your nurse’s qualifications to be up to date. To this end, we maintain electronic and physical employee records, with reminders of when credentials need to be updated.
- Industry-leading service. Your dedicated account manager will check in with you regularly to help ensure the quality and performance of our nurse placements.
- Quality assurance. You’ll also get the added support of our On-Site Service Team—a team of healthcare professionals who will stop by to review nurse performance with your facility representatives.
- Ongoing follow-up. We want to keep improving our service whenever possible. That’s why our nurses complete post-assignment surveys to help us learn and grow.