Podcasts for Travel Nurses
Travel Nurse Podcasts You Should Listen To
As a travel nurse on the go, you may not have enough free time to tune in to anything extra. But that’s the beauty of Podcasts! You simply download an episode and listen on your iPod or mobile device from anywhere. You might find yourself in situations where you’re all ears—for example on the subway, in your car during your commute, standing in line for your morning coffee or during your lunch break. Podcasts are an interesting and informative way to shake up your creativity and learn something new. Check out these five travel nurse podcasts, as reviewed by TaleMed.
Simply click, download and go!
- The Truth About Travel Nursing. This podcast series is presented by Kyle Schmidt, a travel nurse expert and co-founder of the travel RN networking site, BluePipes. You can listen to honest talk that helps you navigate your travel nursing career, with topics that include housing, pay, contract negotiation, jobs and much more.
- Your Next Shift: A Nursing Podcast. Brought to you by host Elizabeth Scala, this podcast series offers insight into mindsets and practices to help nurses do their best work. Nationally recognized for her speaking engagements to the nursing community, Elizabeth aims to help nurses avoid burnout and maintain career passion.
- Travel Nursing Classroom. If you’re wondering how to learn more about travel nursing, you might want to tune into a few episodes of Travel Nursing Classroom. Host Mike Leising offers an unbiased look at some commonly asked topics for travel RNs. Travel nurse professionals from across the country provide answers to frequently asked questions.
- JAMA Clinical Reviews. Designed for primary care providers, this highly rated podcast series gives updates on medical developments from which travel nurses can also benefit. Topics include new sepsis guidelines, hypertension management, managing violent patients, treating opioid use and so much more.
- Insights in Nursing. A travel RN podcast series designed “for nurses by nurses,” this podcast offers real nursing information and advice on a variety of actionable topics. It’s brought to you by Jamie Davis, a nationally recognized medical educator and host of this and another podcast series, The Nursing Show.
How to find a travel RN recruiter
TaleMed is your go-to source for travel RN placements in the best cities for travel nurses. If you’re interested in Brooklyn travel nursing or an assignment anywhere across the country, contact us to speak with an experienced recruiter. We’re a leading travel nurse staffing agency, and we’ll work with you to find a placement you love, including top Brooklyn travel nurse assignments. To learn more, contact TaleMed today!